HEE sets out new standards for NHS job titles
NHS organisations are being told to ensure that staff using job titles containing the word ‘advanced’ meet standards set out in new multi-professional guidance and do not compromise patient safety.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 10, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now