How social prescribing can help young people
The StreetGames charity offers activities and support for vulnerable young people who have been socially excluded
Among efforts to ease pressure on the NHS by steering people towards community activities, the charity StreetGames is well-placed to help.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 3, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now