Award-winning nurse’s guideline halves time taken to wean babies with chronic neonatal lung disease off oxygen
Joanna Broderick’s work has enhanced safety and nurse autonomy, as well as saving her trust money
A community children’s nurse who developed the first guideline for weaning babies off oxygen at home has won the Child Health category of the RCNi Nurse Awards 2019.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 14-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now