Doreen Crawford Nurse adviser with consultancy, Crawford McKenzie
A rare genetic disorder, Yunis-Varon syndrome is inherited as an autosomal recessive trait. This means that both parents must be carriers of a recessive gene and the risk to the parents of having an affected child is 1:4 with each pregnancy.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 3, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now