When a child dies, grandparents have unique support needs
A study has found that grandparents who experience the death of a grandchild are in a unique position and have needs that can go unmet. Christine English looks at the evidence and implications for children’s nurses.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 20-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now