What parents need to know about cystic fibrosis adult services
Heather Rostron Senior research nurse, Clinical research team at Leeds Children’s Hospital
To identify the information needs of parents of young people with cystic fibrosis in transition to adult services and examine to what extent these needs are being met by healthcare professionals.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now