What is the nurse’s role in supporting young people’s sexual health?
Sarah Greenshields Children and young people’s nursing lecturer, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne
Young people should have access to education, assessment and treatment for sexual health
Sexual health is defined as ‘a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality’ (World Health Organisation 2006).
Nursing Children and Young People.
33, 4, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now