Experiences of pregnant women with fetal diagnosis of congenital heart disease
Miranda Porritt Fetal clinical nurse specialist, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
Parent support groups have an important role for women with fetal abnormalities, with coronary heart disease being the most common
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 5, 18-18.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now