Ensuring the true voice of children is heard in research
Heather Rostron Senior research nurse, Leeds Children’s Hospital clinical research team, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
For her dissertation, senior research nurse Heather Rostron examined the attitudes of investigators who recruit children and young people as advisers for research projects. In this extended abstract she presents a summary of her findings
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 1, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now