Congenital Zika syndrome
Doreen Crawford Nurse adviser, Consultancy Crawford McKenzie
Congenital Zika syndrome is caused by fetal exposure to a virus present in an infected mother. Zika is a virus transmitted when a mosquito bites a human.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 21-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now