Why we still need to be alert to COVID-19 in children
An unusual spike in cases of hepatitis is being investigated across the UK. Adenovirus infection is being considered as a cause, but other potential explanations being looked into include COVID-19 and environmental triggers. The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) has ruled out a link with COVID-19 vaccination as a cause.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now