Why we need to listen to the child’s voice to improve health and social care
A national review is being held into the case of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes, the six-year-old boy who was tortured and killed by his father and stepmother. The review was announced by education secretary for England Zadhim Zahawi, who has said it will examine the case, identify potential improvements and assess how the agencies involved worked together.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now