Sepsis: why an early warning system for children is urgently needed
Doreen Crawford Nurse adviser, Crawford McKenzie, Nursing Children and Young People
Although some nurses regard RCN congress as like Marmite – you either like it or hate it – it does provide an opportunity for nurses to get together and showcase some of the best features of the profession. It also offers an opportunity to challenge practice, influence policy and make recommendations.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now