Nursing shortages affect all areas of children’s services
Neonatal nursing careers may be in need of a revamp. There are historic difficulties in recruitment and retention, and the rate of turnover is high. Being a neonatal nurse is a true labour of love. As outcomes for premature babies improve, the working environment becomes more pressurised and demanding.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now