COVID-19: infection prevention and control advice for all healthcare settings
Erin Dean Health writer
COVID-19 has spread around the world and is officially a global pandemic, according to the World Health Organization.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 3, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.3.11.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now