Antimicrobial prescribing guidance for pneumonia in children and young people
Hospital-acquired pneumonia is pneumonia that has developed 48 hours or more after hospital admission and was not incubating at the time of admission. It is caused by microorganisms acquired in hospital, most commonly Streptococcus pneumoniae.
Nursing Children and Young People.
32, 1, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now