Children want to know we are listening to them
Newly appointed head of nursing children’s services in Kettering, Northamptonshire, Simon Hardcastle talks about his career to date
What is your current job?
I work as a senior quality improvement manager for NHS England East Midlands Clinical Network on the children and young people’s mental health and emotional well-being programme. My new job starts in October.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 7, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now