‘Brightest and best’ nurses may be retrained due to shortage of junior doctors in children’s care
Neonatal care safer than ever, but recruitment is becoming difficult
More premature babies than ever before are surviving and living without disabilities, but neonatal services are short staffed, a leading doctor has warned.
Nursing Children and Young People.
29, 10, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now