From Birth to Sixteen: Children’s Health, Social, Emotional and Linguistic Development
Alyson Davies Senior lecturer and field lead, Children and young people’s nursing, Swansea University
Now in its second edition, this book is an excellent resource for nurses of children and young people across a range of sectors.
Nursing Children and Young People.
31, 4, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now