What you need to know about scarlet fever and Group A strep
Alarm over children’s deaths from serious infections has prompted an official alert and appeals to nurses to be extra vigilant
Children have died in the UK from serious infection caused by the bacterium behind scarlet fever, promoting a rare health alert.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 1, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now