Vaccine hesitancy: how to keep immunisation effort on track
Parents alarmed by false claims on social media are hesitant to have their children vaccinated but nurses can help counter this trend
Vaccination rates for children are falling, leading to worrying outbreaks of infection and concern among health officials about the number of measles cases being seen this year.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 5, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now