Type 2 diabetes: how to manage the rise in cases among children
Many children with type 2 diabetes receive no specialist care or advice on complications
Nearly 1,600 children and young people in England have type 2 diabetes, yet less than one third (30%) receive the care they should, according to a shocking report published in 2021.
Nursing Children and Young People.
34, 6, 10-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now