Poetry in motion: nurse’s sweet prose for kids turned into a book
Critical care nurse Phoebe Coghlan started writing poetry to help reassure children visiting their loved ones in intensive care
Phoebe Coghlan never intended to write children’s poetry, but when she started putting pen to paper five years ago, she found it was a great escape from the intensity of her job in critical care.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 2, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now