Paediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome: what nurses need to know
Erin Dean Health journalist
Be alert for unusual symptoms in children as a small number of cases are identified during COVID-19
Most children are asymptomatic or exhibit mild symptoms from COVID-19 infection. But a small number of cases have been identified who seem to develop a significant systemic inflammatory response.
Nursing Children and Young People. 32, 4, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/ncyp.32.4.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now