Constipation and enuresis in children: treatment and advice
Continence issues in young people are common and nurses need to be able to offer timely management advice and reassurance to families
Bladder and bowel problems in children and young people are common – affecting up to 28% of all children and adolescents at any one time.
Nursing Children and Young People.
35, 1, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now