Using a computer to perform statistical analysis
Denis Anthony Professor of Nursing Informatics, School of Nursing & Midwifery, De Montfort University, UK
In this article, using the clinical research question: ‘what factors seem to predict who will take an overdose?’, Denis Anthony shows how a statistical computer package can make research easier and more efficient
11, 3, 7-27.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now