Requesting access for research purposes: issues and guidelines
Leslie Woods Lecturer, University of Liverpool, UK
Paula Roberts Senior Lecturer, Keele University, UK, and Editor, Nurse Researcher
One of the main considerations in the early stages of the research process is the request for access to research participants. This important stage can yield profitable results or be a source of frustration. Leslie Woods and Paula Roberts discuss issues involved in requesting access, together with suggested guidelines to facilitate the process
10, 3, 38-47.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now