Reflexivity: a personal journey during data collection
Mary Carolan Associate Charge Midwife, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton, Melbourne, Australia
In this article Mary Carolan explores the notion of reflexivity as it applies to qualitative research. A study into the experiences of older first-time mothers enabled an exploration of personal views and philosophy in relation to the data collected
10, 3, 7-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now