Practitioner to researcher: reflections on the journey
Cara J Bailey Emergency nurse, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, and a PhD student at the school of nursing, University of Nottingham, UK
Cara J Bailey is embarking on a study of end-of-life issues in an emergency department where she is known. Being a ‘familiar face’ among the department’s staff raises a number of methodological and ethical questions that are explored here
14, 4, 18-26.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now