Older adults’ participation in research
Cynthia S Jacelon Assistant professor, School of Nursing, University of Massachusetts Amherst, US, Center for Self and Family Management for Vulnerable Populations, Yale School of Nursing, US
Research with older adults involves unique challenges, says US-based researcher Cynthia S Jacelon, but it offers benefits to both researcher and subjects, providing negative stereotypes can be overcome
14, 4, 64-73.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now