Nursing relationships in ethnographic research: what of rapport?
Julie McGarry Lecturer, School of Nursing, University of Nottingham, UK
Julie McGarry examines some of the issues associated with relationships that develop in ethnographic research. In particular, she considers questions that arise from the notion of ‘rapport’ between researcher and participant – questions that the literature has generally tended to avoid.
14, 3, 7-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now