Exploration of nurses’ information environment
Elaine C Ballard Principal Lecturer Health Informatics, School of Health, University of Wolverhampton, Birmingham & Black Country Strategic Health Authority, UK
Elaine Ballard’s article focuses on health informatics, a field which has developed with limited input from nurses who provide direct care
13, 4, 50-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now