Things you should consider before submitting a paper
I often get enquiries from prospective authors asking for advice before submitting their paper to Nurse Researcher and am always happy to respond. Thinking about the questions I am often asked raised the following considerations about publishing papers.
26, 1, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now