Researchers should keep focus and value those around them
The world we find ourselves in is far from the planned celebrations for 2020 as the Year of the Nurse and Midwife – from the emergence of an unknown coronavirus in China to New Zealand’s volcano eruption and the devastation of the Australian bushfires.
28, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now