Research in a time of crisis: staying on track despite drought, fires and a global health crisis
Catherine Stephen PhD candidate, School of Nursing, University of Wollongong, Australia
After a candidature hit by climate disaster and COVID-19, a nurse academic shares her journey
Students start a PhD with a certain perception of the rigorous nature of this scholarly challenge. Those entering with previous research training experience have an inkling of the cerebral, financial and emotional challenges ahead.
28, 3, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now