How my CAR-T therapy research seeks to improve cancer care and empower nurses
Emma Williams Haematology trials unit manager, Haematology clinical research group, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
Emma Williams’ research into CAR-T therapy for people with relapsed and refractory diffuse large B cell lymphoma hopes to improve knowledge of the cancer treatment and underline the importance of nurse research
No one could have prepared nurses for the widespread destruction that COVID-19 would have on our health organisations with our whole way of working literally changing overnight.
30, 2, 6-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now