Choosing an appropriate method of data collection
Dympna Casey Lecturer, Centre for Nursing Studies, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland
In this paper Dympna Casey gives a personal account of the factors affecting her selection of methods of data collection for a case study examining nurses’ health promoting practices in the context of an acute care setting
13, 3, 75-92.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now