Could I take up a clinical academic nurse role?
Eleanor Hoverd HEE/NIHR ICA clinical doctoral research fellow
Find out about the skills and qualifications you need to combine clinical practice with doctoral study
A clinical academic undertakes a dual role as a clinician and health researcher, and any clinician, whether nurse, allied health professional or doctor, can be a clinical academic.
30, 3, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now