An investigation of factors that determine when men with erectile disorder present for treatment
Sangan Sookdeb Cognitive behavioural nurse therapist and psychosexual psychotherapist, Psychology and Psychotherapy Service, CNWL Mental Health Resource Unit, London, and Brent South Community Mental Health Team
This study by Sangan Sookdeb explored the factors that determine the time interval between men suffering the onset of erectile disorder and their presentation for treatment. As prognosis is considered to be related negatively to the length of time a man suffers erectile disorder, understanding factors that delay presentation may identify changes in practice methods that will encourage earlier presentation
14, 4, 76-88.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now