Anthony Harrison Nurse consultant in liaison psychiatry, Avon & Western Wiltshire Mental Health NHS Trust, Bath
Somatisation is the presentation of psychological distress as physical symptoms.
Mental Health Practice.
4, 6, 31-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now