Sharps injury: prevention and management
Dee May Infection Control Adviser, Royal College of Nursing, London
Sheelagh Brewer Employment Relations Adviser, Royal College of Nursing, London
Nurses are at risk of infection through injuries caused by infected sharps and needles. The authors discuss the prevention and management of such injuries.
Mental Health Practice.
5, 3, 31-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now