Sexual harassment in the workplace
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Sexual harassment is unwanted conduct of a sexual nature. A number of high-profile cases in the media, in which the alleged perpetrators include Hollywood personalities and Westminster politicians, has led to an increased awareness of the problem.
Mental Health Practice.
21, 05, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now