Schizophrenia: Diagnosis and an introduction to interventions
Geoff Brennan Head of Nursing Practice, Oxleas NHS Trust
There can never be one generic approach to schizophrenia as there are too many variables. In the last decade, there have been major changes in treatment options and nurses have been at the forefront of these changes in research and monitoring drug and psychosocial treatments.
Mental Health Practice.
4, 7, 32-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now