What do I do if a service user asks for access to their health file?
How nurses can help patients obtain electronic records and ensure confidential data is handled in the individual’s interests
Personal clinical data is increasingly held electronically, making it easier for clinicians to share when coordinating care.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 3, 11-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now