Suicide among nurses: how talking can reduce risk and stigma
Helen Rees Senior lecturer in nursing and healthcare, Nottingham Trent University
Nutmeg Hallett Mental health nurse and lecturer in nursing, University of Birmingham
With increasing workplace and home pressures for many, nurses can support colleagues through open, honest
In the BBC TV programme ‘This Is Going to Hurt’, hospital staff plant a tree in memory of a colleague who has died by suicide.
Mental Health Practice.
26, 1, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now