Nurses can become more actively involved in clinical research
Robert Griffiths Clinical research fellow in mental health nursing, Mental health nursing research unit, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
New dedicated mental health unit is seeking practitioners who wish to further develop their skills
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust’s new initiative aims to support mental health nurses to become more actively involved in clinical research.
Mental Health Practice.
24, 3, 8-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now