New NHS mental health framework is a real boost
Alan Simpson Professor, Mental health nursing, King’s College London
The scheme ties in with the NHS Long Term Plan to further integrate community social care and specialist services
NHS England’s new community mental health framework for adults and older adults has been developed with a high level of involvement of people with lived experience of mental illness and service use.
Mental Health Practice.
22, 6, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now