New NHS mental health framework is a real boost
Alan Simpson Professor, Mental health nursing, King’s College London
The scheme ties in with the NHS Long Term Plan to further integrate community social care and specialist services
NHS England’s new community mental health framework for adults and older adults has been developed with a high level of involvement of people with lived experience of mental illness and service use.
Mental Health Practice.
22, 6, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now