Mental health nurses should be the focus of the NHS plan
Catherine Gamble RCN professional lead, Mental health
When it comes to recruitment, the ambitious transformational health policy fails to acknowledge the workforce hill we all must climb
With little fanfare, the NHS published a plan this summer for ‘the most ambitious transformation of mental healthcare England has ever known’.
Mental Health Practice. 22, 5, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/mhp.22.5.10.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now