Mental health nurses at GP practices: a step forward
Lisa Dymond Clinical services manager, mental health nurse and approved mental health professional, Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
A scheme to integrate specialist nurses in primary care has won praise from patients and GPs
I was one of the first lead mental health practitioners to work with GPs as part of an agreed early implementation scheme to appoint primary care practitioners in GP surgeries across Norfolk and Suffolk, in September 2020.
Mental Health Practice.
25, 6, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now