Meeting the mental health needs of young people who are outside the system
Angela Bagum Clinical nurse specialist, Forensic Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service at the Portman Clinic, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, London
Vulnerable people need a system around them to offer support as early as possible
For the past seven years I have been working as a specialist nurse in child and adolescent mental health for the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust delivering the pilot NHS England liaison and diversion service.
Mental Health Practice. 21, 10, 12-13. doi: 10.7748/mhp.21.10.12.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now